Building digital capability upgrade support webinar (October 2022)
On 1 August 22 we released an upgrade to the building digital capability service including the discovery tool, the service web site, support guides, as well as undertaking a review of the question sets, role profiles, capability frameworks and resources.
The updated discovery tool, a developmental tool that students and staff can use to self-assess their digital capabilities, identify their strengths and opportunities to develop their skills further to enhance their practice of learning. The tool retained all existing features as well as introducing a number of exciting enhancements.
This session will be an opportunity for us to present the new features delivered across the service offering and provide you with an opportunity to feedback on your experiences of those enhancements. We plan to include:
- Demonstration of all new discovery tool features and those on the immediate roadmap
- Discussion around effective resource management
- Guidance on managing your discovery tool account
- Accessing and working with the data dashboards
- Opportunity for feedback in an anonymised environment
Who should attend
- This event is for all BDC subscribers, including FE and HE customers
- This session is aimed at users of the building digital capability discovery tool
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.