Developed and delivered by experts, our high-quality training is designed to help you develop in-house expertise and make the most of our services and solutions.
We provide a range of training opportunities, both face-to-face and online, helping you achieve your digital ambitions and respond to your organisation’s requirements.
Our training offer is extensive – courses and workshops particularly relevant to building digital capabilities include:
- Curriculum confidence: Prepare your students to learn successfully in digital settings and to thrive in a digital world with this confidence-building workshop in designing and delivering a digital curriculum.
- Digital leaders programme: Whether you are already in a leadership role or you have one in your sights, our digital leaders programme will equip you to lead the digital agenda.
- Developing a digitally inclusive organisation: Minimise barriers for disabled students and use your technology infrastructure and environment to provide more inclusive experiences for all
- Developing learners’ employability skills: Explore how technology enhanced learning can build employability skills, knowledge and experience.
- Digital storytelling: Learn how this powerful approach can help you to enhance teaching and learning, research and student support.
- Supporting learners’ digital identity and wellbeing: Help learners to make informed and responsible choices when using digital technologies.
We are proud that our training events achieve a 98% overall satisfaction rating
Watch our video to hear how Deborah Millar, (formerly at Salford College and now group director of digital learning technology at Grimsby Institute of Further and Higher Education) benefitted from attending our digital leaders programme in 2016.
Subscribe to get discounted training
Get 15% of our digital capability training courses when you subscribe to the building digital capability service. To find out more about our training offers or how we can design a bespoke offer for your team, contact email@example.com and visit https://www.jisc.ac.uk/training