Advice and guidance
New to subscribers our curated pathways have been developed with three main target audiences in mind:
- Leaders looking to develop organisational approaches to digital capability
- Those supporting others to develop their digital capabilities – both staff and students
- Individuals looking to develop their personal skills and practice
Over the years we have built up a wealth of advice and guidance. Previously published guides relevant to digital capabilities development include:
This comprehensive guide introduces the concept of organisational digital capability and a framework and model to describe what a Digitally-capable organisation might look like. It also includes links to frameworks for individuals, role profiles and our four step model "strategic steps to organisational digital capability".
Student and staff focused
- Quick guide: Developing student digital literacies
- Guide: Support students and staff to work successfully with digital technologies
- Quick guide: Develop your students’ employability skills through technology
- Quick guide: How can I keep the curriculum relevant in a time of rapid change?
- Guide: Designing learning, teaching and assessment in a digital age
- From the blog: Designing for digital capabilities in the curriculum: what’s new?
Inclusion and accessibility focused
- Quick guide: A strategic approach to inclusive practice in higher education
- Guide: Using assistive and accessible technology in teaching and learning
See our full range of guides
Visit our blog
And don’t forget the digital capabilities blog – a rich source of advice and guidance.