Advice and guidance
Over the years we have built up a wealth of advice and guidance around digital capabilities development. See our full range of guides. Previously published guides include:
Organisation focused guides
A comprehensive perspective on how the digital environment can support positive work, research and learning experiences, and promote a sense of belonging and wellbeing.
Student and staff focused guides
- Guide: Embedding technology for employability into delivery
- Quick guide: Digital wellbeing of learners
Curriculum focused guides
- Guide: Learning and teaching reimagined primers
- Guide: Digital pedagogy toolkit
- Guide: Designing learning, teaching and assessment in a digital age
- From the blog: Designing for digital capabilities in the curriculum: what’s new?
Inclusion and accessibility focused guides
- Quick guide: Inclusive digital practice and digital wellbeing
- Quick guide: A strategic approach to inclusive practice in higher education
- Guide: Practical steps to meeting accessibility regulations