Community of practice
Join our active community of practice
It is an open community that welcomes both experienced participants and those who have not previously engaged in this field but who would like to find out more.
With over 100 active participants, the network events and mailing list offer opportunities for colleagues to work together on all aspects of digital capability for staff and students.
Benefits of membership
- Keynote speakers share their vision and strategy
- Introduction to resources that will help your students and staff
- Opportunities to network and learn from others
- Updates on latest initiatives and research
And there’s more
Subscribers to our building digital capability service will also receive two priority places per institution for each of the two community of practice events held each year.
Thanks to all for organising and participating in a brilliant workshop. Great sharing of ideas and initiatives and a lot of inspiration to take back to University of Northampton.Jim Harris, learning designer, University of Northampton
Previous community of practice events
You can view our programme, presentations, recordings and resources of our previous events
- Birmingham 9 May 2017
- Birmingham 30 November 2017
- Leicester 22 May 2018 – kindly hosted by the University of Leicester in collaboration with Jisc
- Hertfordshire 21 November 2018 - kindly hosted by the University of Hertfordshire in collaboration with Jisc